Friday, September 16, 2011

Love & Elephants

sorry for the iphone pic!


I've been on a jewelry making spree this week, making presents and donations and a few things for the website. It's such a relaxing hobby for me I wish I would make my self sit down and getaway on a regular basis. Anyway, I haven't had time to put these earrings on the website, but they are super cute and only $25. I have a few colors shown here but they can be made in pretty much any color you want! I haven't decided what kind of backs I want to put on them, but remember that I can change the back to whatever pierced style you want or as clips.

Don't forget that I can always make custom pieces and I am often copying expensive pieces for my friends. I obviously don't sell the copies but I am happy to do whatever you want. You can contact me at elizabethlanierdesigns@gmail.com at anytime.


1 comment:

  1. love these... i may need some black ones for Vandy game :)

    ReplyDelete