Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog crush: The Decophile




I am always in awe of the assortment of amazing, creative, thoughtful blogs there are out there. You have no idea how much time and effort one of these little things takes (or maybe you do, as you've seen how lazy I've been this summer), and most people are doing this on top of their full time jobs and lives beyond that. 

So, when I see particularly creative one I like to share. This brings us to The Decophile. In the blogger's own words, "The Decophile is an exploration into reinventing traditional style for the way we live today.

At the ripe young age of 25, the blogger, a native Texan and NYC resident, has the taste and know-how of someone twice (triple...) her age. Her site is visually clean and charming, something that I strive for, as cluttered blogs tend to really turn me away. She will wow you with her how-to's, shopping picks and recipes, all the while delivering informative content on a fairly regular basis. There's a Shopping Cart on the site that is not yet set up, but I am quite curious as to what she'll be offering there. 

Anyway, I thought I would pass along this little Internet golden nugget to you. I think her site has tremendous potential and I can't wait to see where it goes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment