Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Forever 21, Shopbop, J. Crew, Anthropologie, Tibi, Elizabeth Lanier Designs
(Email me with questions, I forgot links, sorry!)

I have been a non-believer when it comes to Maxi dresses for a while now. Continually admiring others in them, but always claiming that they weren't for me. Then, something happened and I purchased my first one a few weeks ago. I can proudly say that I am now a convert and a full believer! I now see what the fuss has been all about. They are comfortable, breezy and great for both night and day. I'm a little tall so I've been sticking with cute flats, but if your dresses are longer then I would definitely go for some fun wedges. You want the dress to hit right near your ankle bone, so you'll be able to spot whatever shoes you're wearing but you don't look like you're wearing high-waters! Pair them with bangles and a long necklace or dangling earrings like the ones shown above. A maxi dress would be great for the Fourth of July by the lake or beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment