Sunday, May 1, 2011



I don't know about you, but I may or may not have been at Target this morning at an embarrassing hour. Apparently I was not the only one since many of the sizes were already sold out. But, have no fear, I just finished my first cup of tea out of my new turquoise elephant teapot and scored a few other goodies as well. I was pretty disappointed that the first tunic from the post below is not online or in any of the Houston stores, but I did manage to leave with a few other great things. I will also note that the Target website has a great selection including accessories and awesome scarves that I did not see in the store. Above I pictured a few things I picked up along with a few other things I liked from the line.

PS: If you have someone between the ages of about 3 and 10 please check out the kid stuff - it's so cute! (I tried very hard to be able to wear the little girls elephant tunic)

No comments:

Post a Comment