Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I think the photos say enough about my experience at the Blow Dry Bar, but if you need more keep reading! 

I will definitely be frequenting this place in the coming months as the Houston humidity seems to be increasing by the minute. The girl who did my hair was informative, sweet and overall did a great job. I sipped a glass of champagne while profusely apologizing for the tangles and repeatedly explaining that it really doesn't hurt when you pull and tug at my curls - I've spent years doing the same thing, and still I was through in 45 minutes. My hair lasted three nights and even then I really didn't need to wash it (but just had to on principle) - it still felt clean and looked great. They use Kevin Murphy products which are paraben and sulfate free making your 'do look fab last for days.

I have already booked my next appointment and you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment