Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy bee

I'm still working on my ELD project and hope to be through and launched very soon. In the mean time, I will have to continue to neglect my loyal readers while I devote all of my Internet time to the jewelry. Having said that, here are a few things I have seen/read lately that I think you may enjoy:

Tasty Kitchen Blog
Hope to make this soon. Reminds me of my favorite salad at Santa Cafe. 

mysanantonio.com
San Antonio Express News divulges the 10 restaurants with the best fried chicken in SA. Fried chicken is definitely one of the things I miss most about living in Georgia. 

newyorktimes.com
This New York Times article on beautiful India Hicks who knows all too well about the details of a royal wedding (she was one of Di's bridesmaids and her mother one of Queen Elizabeth's). Oh, and news that the Royal Wedding iPad app has launched. Phew.

chron.com
News that Uchi is coming to town this summer. I will note that I have known this a while and for some reason forgot to add it to my post about the cookbook the other day.

elledecor.com
Love this month's "In Living Color" feature on elledecor.com. I love the bold use of color in each of the interiors, especially this purple number!

www.modernluxury.com/houston
Houston Magazine's review of Latin Bites Cafe. I mentioned here that I wanted to check out the buzz and now I'm convinced. Maybe I'll have my own review soon...

USA Today
One of my favorites, Lyle Lovett, dishes on his 10 favorite spots in Houston.


Apparently all I've been reading about lately is food. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment