Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday!

I have my eye on this Jovovich-Hawk dress.

You do remember the anticipation of the Tucker for Target line, don't you? Well if you missed that train in September, hop aboard now because Target is re-releasing some of it's top lines from the Go Interntaional designer collections. Among the designers will be Luella Bartley, Paul & Joe (by Sophie Albou), Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler (by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez), Libertine (by Johnson Hartig), Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk (by Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk),  Thakoon (by Thakoon Panichgul), Rodarte (by Laura and Kate Mulleavy), Zac Posen and Tucker (by Gaby Basora). 

I will not be rushing to Target on Sunday but rather purchasing online like I did last time. I actually ordered quite a few things and then returned what I didn't want. With everything priced under $50 you should keep in mind that you can always have something altered if it doesn't fit exactly how you want. I got my Tucker dress in the mail last time and it looked like a sack of potatoes, but with a little nip and tuck from my seamstress it fits great now!

Items will be available March 13 (this Sunday) through April 10, but I suspect sizes will go quickly.

I just thought I'd start hyping it up so you can have something to look forward to this work week. Don't worry, I'll remind you again at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment