Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Agate

Since I picked up the pieces to make my agate slice necklaces (more to add to that collection soon!) for ELD,  I have become quite fascinated with the colorful rock slices. I had a few geodes when I was little so I guess this is more of a rekindling than a new love.

After a quick search I realized that there are tons of uses for agate slices. Definitely going to need some of these things in my next home...

Elizabeth Lanier Designs Agate necklaces
Plates

Coasters

More coasters

bookends


another plate

bottle stoppers

Agates are fun because no two are alike and they come in an array of deep, rich colors. I think the plates would be great for serving appetizers or as a cheese plate. One store mentioned using them as a candle base. Whatever way you want to use them they seem like they'd be a fun addition to the house!


Agate bottle stoppers from Uncommon Goods. Everything else from Rain Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment