Monday, November 15, 2010

You ask me what I like about Texas...

I'll tell you it's the wide open spaces OPI's recently released Spring 2011 colors. One of my favorite nail polish lines recently announced their new colors which happen to be dedicated to my favorite state. That's right, OPI plays tribute to the land where the cowboys cry ki-yip-ee-yi (couldn't help it, it's my favorite lyric), the hair is as big and buoyant as the personalities, and Willie, Waylon and the boys call home. The 12 polish colors range from pretty pinks and purples to natural tans and greens.

As per usual, the names of the polishes are just as fun (or more fun) as the colors...


I won't comment on the fact that San Antonio's color is "the perfect honey tan" ...

The official date you can purchase is not until February 2011, but I thought I'd share anyway!

I hope you enjoyed me cheesiest post thus far.


Thank you Sheknows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment