Thursday, October 21, 2010

Switch it up!

I'm not a very big fan of icing, so when I saw this idea in Martha Stewart Living a couple of months ago, on how to switch up your everyday icing, I was eager to try it. So I did just that last night to satisfy my sweet craving. It's so simple but still a great way to switch it up!

Here's the idea:
Mix cupcakes and add them to the pan as you usually would.

Bake just as you usually would.

BUT! About 3 minutes before they are ready to come out of the oven add a marshmallow to the top.

Pull them out when the marshmallows are delightfully toasted and gooey. Yum!

**I'll be real, mine do not look nearly as good as Martha's but I'm sure they have the same end result - very tasty. I had to do some adjusting with the marshmallows so you may want to experiment on what works best for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment