Friday, September 17, 2010

Exciting news!!

So I told you last week to stay tuned for exciting news, and here it is:
I've finally gotten organized and launched my jewelry website. Over the summer I've been creating and collecting unique pieces and antiques and am ready to show my creations to the public! The best thing about Elizabeth Lanier is that most of the pieces are one of a kind so you won't have to worry about ending up in the same necklace as the everyone else. I'll be adding new pieces weekly so check back often.  Check it out and let me know what you think! Add yourself to the mailing list to be updated on shows and promotions - I promise I won't send annoying emails often :) 

www.elizabethlanierdesigns.com






PS: After I really get organized A FULLER life will be transitioned over to the blog on elizabethlanierdesigns.com, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment