Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Smythson for 2010

I've been getting the Panama Diary from Smythson of Bond Street for Christmas from my dad for years, and continually look forward to the leather treat every year. It is lightweight, sturdy and fits perfectly in your purse, not to mention everything they sell comes in a variety of fun colors - what's not to love!



 Needless to say, I was pleased to read that the luxury leather and stationary store now has leather goods for the 2010 business world -  they now have a line of iPhone and iPad covers. Some iPhone cases are on the website already, but more colors will be added for the holiday season. Also for the holidays is the iPad cover in either a sleeve or a zip around edge. I'll keep you posted as I find more information on the covers, but I just wanted to let you in on the exciting news so you can start writing your Christmas list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment