Monday, August 2, 2010

San Francisco: Lotus Bleu

After seeing a blurb about San Francisco's Lotus Bleu shop, I knew I needed to pop in there on my next visit to the Fog City.
Madeline Weinrib rugs

Full of vibrant colors and funky prints, Lotus Bleu is quite a treat to the eye. Owner and designer Jeannie Fraise's love of travel and art, combined with her background in design, each play a part in the pieces she has stocked in her small Hayes Valley shop.


Store front

For me, highlights included the bold and beautiful Madeline Weinrib and John Robshaw fabrics and vintage furniture that Jeannie has had redone in perfect taste. I was way too envious of the woman in there picking out fabrics for her home. 


Funky, vibrant lacquered side tables and Mekshane's Nepelese wool/felt mat

If you have plans to visit San Francisco anytime soon, make sure you pop into the store. Not all items were pricey or too big - I picked up a few kitchen towels and a fun Michael Devine tray.



Throw pillows galore



Vintage couch in Mod Green Pod fabric

Go ahead, get lost in their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment