Thursday, August 12, 2010

One month!

...Until Tucker by Gaby Basora debuts at Target. I cannot wait! My birthday is the day after and I can already tell you I'll be treating myself to a few early birthday presents. I own a few Tucker blouses myself and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Target line since I heard the great news a few months back.

I'm a little upset that this is the only preview so far, but I'm not letting these pieces bring me down - I know there will be plenty of fabulously printed dresses and blouses come September.

Here's a sneak peek:
Herrinbone Jacket



For the much more adventerous than yours truly: a Fleece Jumpsuit. On the right is the Signature Dress paired with the Reversible Quilted Vest

Until September, I will just have to admire the real thing. Check out some of my current faves from the Tucker line:
Blouse in the Yellow Electric Bloom
Blouse in Yellow Electric Bloom

Tunic in Ivy Print
Tunic in ivy Print


 Butterfly On Set Dress Mini
Butterfly On Set Dress

 King Of Kings Dress Mini
King of Kings Dress Mini

1 comment:

  1. Come on, Lib. You could totally pull off the jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete