Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jen channels Barb

people.com


Check out Jennifer Aniston as Barbra Streisand in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. I'm pretty amazed at the resemblance between the two. Everything from the poses to the long fingernails are spot-on Babs.

Aniston's outfits are inspired by Streisands' two most famous movies, Funny Girl and What's Up, Doc?




"I've loved her since I was a kid, and all of a sudden there she is, and she's just like someone you've always known," Jennifer says. "You know when you meet people you idolize and then you walk away from the conversation thinking, 'Well, that was a disappointment; they were kinder and more fabulous in my mind'? She was wonderful, and you could talk to her about anything," the 41-year old actress tells Harper's Bazaar about meeting Streisand at a Hollywood party on New Year's Eve a few years ago. "So, I happened to be talking to her and Jim [Streisand's husband, actor, James Brolin] when it struck midnight. They said, 'Excuse us,' kissed each other, and then, very politely, kissed me.'" (via Huffington Post)




Images via Huffington Post



No comments:

Post a Comment